When using the validation "Is Equal To" or "Is not Equal to" on a Numeric field set to Decimal, the validation sees integer and decimal round numbers as different (example: 10 and 10.0 are considered different).
See video attached.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Content & Data > Forms > Add new Form
- Add a Numeric field and set it's type to Decimal
- Add a Validation Is Equal To or Is not Equal To
- Publish the form and Open it
- Check the input with both integer and decimal round numbers accordingly to the Validation filter (bug)
Validations for Numeric Decimal fields doesn't differentiate integer and decimal round numbers.
The validation considers the Integer and Decimal round numbers as different (example 10 and 10.0). (RetestResult_May31_LPS-133341.mp4)