Type: Technical Testing
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Verify that a Date Field can be added to a Form via Fieldset
- Create an Element Set and title it "Element Set 1".
- Add a Text field and Date field to the Element Set.
- Save the Element Set.
- Navigate back to the Forms page.
- Create a form and title it "Form 1".
- Add "Element Set 1" to the form.
- Assert there is a Text field and Date field present.
- Save and publish the form.
- Open the published form.
- Assert there is a Date field present.