Type: Technical Testing
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Verify that a Rich Text field's Label, Help Text and Predefined Value can be translated
- Create a form and title it "Form 1"
- Add a Rich Text field to the form
- Add a Predefined Value to the field: "Test Predefined Value"
- Add a Help Text to the field: "Test Help Text"
- Add a translation to "Spanish (Spain)"
- Change the Label to "Texto Rico"
- Change the Predefined Value to "Valor Predefinido"
- Change the Help Text to "Texto de Ayuda"
- Save and publish the form
- Open the published form
- Assert the language setting is "en-US"
- Assert the "Rich Text" label
- Assert the "Test Predefined Value"
- Assert the "Test Help Text"
- Change the language to "español-España"
- Assert the Label "Texto Rico"
- Assert the Predefined Value "Valor Predefinido"
- Assert the Help Text "Texto de Ayuda"