Affects Version/s: Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Application Security > SAML
Sprint:AppSec Iteration 64
- Have 2 Liferay portal
- Enable Identity provider SAML role for the first provider
- Navigate to second portal Instance and login as Instance Administrator
- Enable Service Provider SAML role for the second portal
- Switch to Identity Provider Connections tab at SAML configuration page
- Add a new IDP connection
- Select "Match Using a Specific SAML Attribute Mapping" at User Resolution
- Select the "UUID" attribute mapping field and check the "Use to Match Users" option.
- Save the form
Nothing is selected at the User Resolution area.
"Match Using a Specific SAML Attribute Mapping" should be selected.