Affects Version/s: 7.4.0 CE GA1
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Search Container
OS:Alpine Linux 3.8
JDK:Oracle OpenJDK 8
Application Servers:Apache Tomcat 9.0.x
Browsers:Chrome (latest), Firefox (latest)
- To have a page created with an Asset Publisher.
- To have more than one asset to be published (web content for instance)
- Click on Edit page
- Open the Asset Publisher configuration menu
- Select Display Settings Column
- Select Number of items to Display to 1
- Select Pagination Type>Regular
- Click on Save
- Close the window and click on Publish button
- Try to change the page displayed using the page dropdown
When the user selects another page on the dropdown nothing changes.
The page selected is displayed.
- Firefox Latest
- Chrome Latest
- Right-side links ("First", "Previous", "Next", "Last") are working as expected
- Right-side links ("First", "Previous", "Next", "Last") contains ONE "cur" parameter in URL
- Links in drop-down menu (the ones which are not working) contains TWO "cur" parameters in URL