Result Rankings entries are stored in the Elasticsearch index only. They should be backed by SB entities so they can be restored when performing a full reindex or reindexing that entity through the Search Admin.
- Given stored Result Ranking entries, a full reindex will restore all the entries.
- Install & configure remote ES7
- Configure DXP to connect to remote ES7
- Start DXP
- Create a few Web Content articles and other asset entries
- Create a RR entry, pin, order ec.
- Create another RR entry
- Create a new Virtual Instance
- Repeat steps 4-6 on the new Virtual Instance
- Stop DXP
- Stop ES7
- Delete ES_HOME/data
- Start ES7
- Start Master/DXP 7.4
- Perform a full reindex
- Verify that RR entries are present on both Virtual Instances
- Verify that the RR indexes (liferay-<companyId>-search-tuning-rankings) contain the RR documents
- Storage: JSONStorageEntry table.