Synonyms entries are stored in the Elasticsearch index only. They should be backed by SB entities so they can be restored when performing a full reindex or reindexing that entity through the Search Admin.
- Given stored Synonym sets, a full reindex will restore all the sets.
- Install & configure remote ES7
- Configure DXP to connect to remote ES7
- Start DXP
- Create a Synonym set "liferay,company"
- Create another Synonym set "dxp,platform"
- Create a new Virtual Instance
- Repeat steps 3-4 on the new Virtual Instance
- Stop DXP
- Stop ES7
Case : Reindexing Synonyms
- Delete ES_HOME/data
- Start ES7
- Start Master/DXP 7.4
- Perform a full reindex
- Verify that Synonym sets are present on both Virtual Instances
- Verify that the Synonym indexes (liferay-<companyId>-search-tuning-synonyms) contain the Synonym documents
- Storage: JSONStorageEntry table.