Type: Technical Testing
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Verify that a rule with a "Does not contain" condition can be previewed
- Create a Form and title it "Form 1".
- Add a Text field to the form.
- Add a Numeric field to the form.
- Navigate to the "Rules" tab.
- Add a new Rule
- If “Text” “Does not contain” “Value” "Test”
- Do “Show” “Numeric”
- Click Save when finished.
- Navigate to the "Forms" tab.
- Open the preview form
- Assert the Numeric field is present
- Type "Test" into the Text field
- Assert the Numeric field is not present