Type: Technical Testing
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Verify that a Fields Group can be collapsed
- Create a Form and title it "Form 1".
- Add a Text field to the form.
- Add a Numeric field dragging it from the sidebar into the previously added text field to create a Fields Group.
- Click the Fields Group and enable the "Collapsed" property.
- Save and publish the form.
- Open the published form.
- Assert the icon (⌃).
- Assert that the Text field and Numeric field are visible.
- Click the icon (⌃).
- Assert the icon (⌄).
- Assert that the Text field and Numeric field are not visible.