When user removes a field from the Document Type (which is already used on a Upload), and add a new field, then go to the Upload and inputs data on this new field, the data doesn't persists after saving and editing again.
Please see attached video.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Content & Data > Documents and Media > Document Type;
- Create a Document Type with one Field and save;
- Go to Document and Media;
- Create a Document and Media based on the Document Type;
- Fill the field;
- Publish it;
- Edit the Document and Media to see if the data persists;
- Publish it and go back to the Document Type;
- Go to edit the Document Type;
- Delete the field and put it back on the builder;
- Save it and go back to the Documents and Media;
- Edit the Document and Media and fill the field;
- Publish it and enter it again.
The data should persist after you delete a field and pull back again.
Could not fill the field. The data are lost.