When user inputs data on a Web Content, then edits the related Structure by adding a Field Group, the user data inputted on the field used on the Field Group is lost.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Content & Data > Documents and Media > Document Type;
- Create a Document Type with one Field and save;
- Go to Document and Media;
- Create a Document and Media based on the Document Type;
- Fill the field;
- Publish it;
- Edit the Document and Media to see if the data persists;
- Publish it and go back to the Document Type;
- Go to edit the Document Type;
- Create a field nested with the field on the builder;
- Save it and go back to the Documents and Media;
- Edit the Document and Media and fill the field;
- Publish it and enter it again.
The data should persist after you edit the Document Type.
The data from the field already created are lost.