Affects Version/s: 7.3.10 DXP GA1, 7.3.X, Master
This bug was reproduced using the Calendar, Blog and Forms widgets.
1. Create a Form with a Text field
2. In the site builder, create a new page (for this I worked with Widget Pages with 2 columns)
3. Edit the page and insert some portlets (Ex: Calendar,Blog)
4. Under all inserted portlets, insert a form portlet and update with the form created.
5. Publish the Page
6. Go to home and click on the new page in the navigation menu
7. Scroll down or refresh the page a couple of times
Actual result: The cursor and focus jumps down to the Forms
Expected result: We should see the top of the page after refresh the site