7.3.10 DXP GA1, 7.3.X, Master
This bug was reproduced using the Calendar, Blog and Forms widgets.
1. Create a Form with a Text field
2. In the site builder, create a new page (for this I worked with Widget Pages with 2 columns)
3. Edit the page and insert some portlets (Ex: Calendar,Blog)
4. Under all inserted portlets, insert a form portlet and update with the form created.
5. Publish the Page
6. Go to home and click on the new page in the navigation menu
7. Scroll down or refresh the page a couple of times
Actual result: The cursor and focus jumps down to the Forms
Expected result: We should see the top of the page after refresh the site
LPS-152295 When changing page the form is not focused on the first editable field when the first element is a paragraph
LPS-160435 Autofocus not working properly after changing activeElement construction
- Testing discovered
LPS-152215 Focus not working properly with multiple portlets when SPA is disabled