Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, 7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
Component/s: Database Upgrade Framework
Issue first mentioned here:
When upgrading from 6.2 to 7.0+, the upgrade is unable to determine the groupId for Knowledge Base article subscriptions. This issue is nearly identical to
- Start up 6.2 bundle and deploy Knowledge Base portlet to it.
- Navigate to Site Administration > Content > Knowledge Base and create a KB article.
- In the list of KB articles, click on the "Subscribe" button.
- Shutdown bundle and perform upgrade.
You can skip Steps 1 through 3 by using the attached MySQL dump: pre-upgrade-6.2.x.sql.
The upgrade contains the following warning:
The upgrade completes without any warnings.
- master (c7cba8afd61e71c0)
- 7.3.x (f94ec738a5d643bc)
- 7.2.x (a9758f863ee7500a)
- 7.1.x (6358b472e1c7c383)
- 7.0.x (54767e423521d2cc)