Type: Technical Testing
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Verify that a Rule with 'Is not Equal to' condition can be created
- Create a Form and title it "Form 1".
- Add a Text field to the form.
- Navigate to the "Rules" tab.
- Add a new Rule
- If “Text” “Is not Equal to” "Value" "Test"
- Do “Require” “Text”
- Save the Rule
- Assert if the Rule is on the Rule Builder
- Navigate back to the Forms tab
- Preview the Form
- Assert the Text field is required
- Type "Test" in the Text field
- Assert the Text field is not required