Verify that a Rule with 'Contains' condition can be created
- Create a Form and title it "Form 1".
- Add a Text field to the form.
- Add a Numeric field to the form.
- Navigate to the "Rules" tab.
- Add a new Rule
- If “Text” “Contains” "Value" "Test"
- Do “Show” “Numeric”
- Click in Save when finished.
- Assert if the Rule is on the Rule Builder
- Navigate back to the Form tab
- Preview the form
- Assert the Numeric field is not present
- Type "Test" in the Text field
- Assert the Numeric field is present