Type: Technical Testing
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Verify that a Rule with more than one Action can be created
- Create a Form and title it "Form 1".
- Add a Text field to the form.
- Add a Numeric field to the form.
- Add a Paragraph field to the form.
- Type "Test" in the Body Text of the Paragraph
- Navigate to the "Rules" tab.
- Add a new Rule with two actions
- If “Text” “Is not empty”
- Do “Require” “Numeric”
- Do “Show” “Paragraph”
- Click Save when finished.
- Navigate to the "Form" tab.
- Save and Publish the Form
- Open the published form:
- Assert the Numeric field is present
- Assert the Numeric field is not required
- Assert the Paragraph field is not present
- Type "Test" in the Text field
- Assert the Paragraph field is present
- Assert the Numeric field is required
- Type "123" in the Numeric field
- Submit the Form
- Assert the Success page