Type: Technical Testing
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Verify that a Rule with 'Jump to page' action can be created
- Create a Form and title it "Form 1".
- Add a Page Title ("Page A") to Page 1
- Add a Text field to the form.
- Add a second page
- Add a Page Title ("Page B") to Page 2
- Add a third page
- Add a Page Title ("Page C") to Page 3
- Navigate to the "Rules" tab.
- Add a new Rule
- If “Text” “Contains” “Value” "Test”
- Do “Jump to Page” “3 Page C”
- Click Save when finished.
- Save and publish the form
- Open the published form
- Assert the Page Title ("Page A")
- Input "Test" into the Text field
- Go to next Page
- Assert the Page Title ("Page C")
- Submit the form
- Assert the success page