Affects Version/s: Master
Email notification of Web Content in workflow having property "To" empty.
Steps to reproduce
- Add the following properties to portal-ext.properties
- Start Liferay
- Navigate to Control Panel > Configuration > Server Administration > Mail
- Setup mail SMTP settings
- Navigate to Control Panel > Configuration > Server Administration > Log Levels
- "com.liferay.petra.mail" set to DEBUG
- Navigate to default site > Content > Web Content
- Click info button > tri dot button > Edit
- Select "Single Approver" and save
- Add a Web Content and click "Submit for Publication"
- Check debug logs
Property "To" is empty and mail application does not show any recipient.
Property "To" contains the recipient's email address.
7.1.x commit (dc9427cf51b7d3a728848498242261767fe6d09a)
Master commit (5e223c8b9f0215cb982ccf36e1fcf32db9ad262a)
In the notification email when creating a user, the recipient is set to "To".
Please refer attached "DEBUG_create user.log".