Affects Version/s: Master
Even though we don't have a InfoItemFieldValuesProvider we shouldn't crash. We are using the field "title" but this field may not exists so in that case we should generate some name
Steps to reproduce
- Checkout this pr: https://github.com/JorgeFerrer/liferay-portal/pull/902
- Remove this condition: https://github.com/liferay/liferay-portal/blob/2a48475f14cf5934e53f4a006881afe10be52f0c/modules/apps/object/object-service/src/main/java/com/liferay/object/internal/ObjectDefinitionSampleGenerator.java#L52
- Deploy modules object-service and object-web
- Go to Site builder -> Collections
- Go to Collection providers
- in the "objects" collection click view items.
A list of items is displayed.
Null pointer is thrown and the message "Collections is temporarily unavailable" is displayed
NOTE: This happens because the pr doesn't have a implementation of the InfoItemFieldValuesProvider, which shouldn't be needed in this case since we have an infoListProvider