Affects Version/s: 7.0.X
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Portal Services > Store
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set dl.store.impl=com.liferay.portal.store.s3.S3Store in portal-ext.properties.
- In /osgi/configs, add config file com.liferay.portal.store.s3.configuration.S3StoreConfiguration.config with following properties and replace the bucket name, access key and secret key with valid values:
- Start portal.
- Go to Site Administration > Content > Documents and Media.
- Upload a file and assert that the file is present in S3 Store.
- In Documents and Media, move file to Recycle Bin. Go to Recycle Bin, delete file.
- Check the file in S3 Store.
The file is also removed from S3 Store.
The file is still present in S3 Store after delete it in DM.