Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: Data Engine
Backported to Branch:Committed
Git Pull Request:
QA Test Score:5
The Date field is broken when the locale is changed in Web Content.
It seems that the portal is not changing the date format when the locale is changed. So when we type a date like 06/28/2021 (mm/dd/yyyy) in en-US and change the locale to pt-BR where the format is (dd/mm/yyyy), it breaks because 28 is not a valid month.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Content & Data > Web Content > Structures tab;
- Add a new Structure;
- Add a Date field and save;
- Go to Web Content tab;
- Add a Web Content with the created Structure;
- Type the value "06/28/2021" in the Date field;
- Change the locale to pt-BR.
The Date field format should change when the locale is changed.
The Date field is broken when the locale is changed.