Portal initializers add demo instance-level data (e.g. users, roles) programmatically when the portal instance is created. However, currently there is no option in the UI to select a portal initializer during the portal instance creation.
- Given that at least a portal initializer module is deployed, when I create a new virtual instance, then I can select the initializer
- Given I select a initializer, when the portal instance is created, then the resulting instance has been initialized with the demo data of the initializer
- Given that no portal initializer is deployed, when I create a new virtual instance, then the initializer selector is not shown
How to test:
- Deploy the portal-instances-insurance-portal-instance-initializer module
- Go to Virtual Instances > Add
- Notice the "Virtual Instance Initializer" drop-down at the bottom
- If you leave it blank (default), and create the virtual instance, then the default site of the new virtual instance will be the "classic one"
- If you select the "RayLife" initializer, then the default site of the new virtual instance is initialized with RayLife site initializer.
- Notice that, since home page is created by default, the initializer creates home1
- Thus, go to <virtualhost>:<port>/home1
|Test Scenarios||Test Strategy||Kind of test||Is it covered by FrontEnd ? (JS-Unit)||Is it covered by BackEnd ? (unit or integration)||Could it be covered by POSHI?|
|The System Admin can select the initializer when will create a Virtual Instance||Low||Manual||No||No||Yes|
|The System Admin can create a New Virtual Instance with the initializer||Critical||Manual||No||No||Yes|
|The System Admin can create a Virtual Instance with Default Initializer||High||Manual||No||No||Yes|
|Raylife initializer is not deployed and is not shown on inicializer list||High||Manual||No||No||Yes|