7.1.X, 7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
When exporting and importing content that has URL references to other pages, we attempt to export or include a dependency on those referenced pages. However, our logic fails to handle the case where the URL only includes the layout friendly URL, and not the servlet mapping or the group friendly URL (for instance, because the layout is on the default site). We should improve our logic to handle this case.
Steps to reproduce
1. Start up Liferay and log in as the admin user.
2. On the default "/guest" site, create 2 blank widget pages named “page1” and “page2”
3. On the default "/guest" site, create a basic web content. Click on Content > Code View (</>), and add a link to page2 using the following format:
<a href="/page2" target="_blank">page2</a>
4. Add the web content to a web content display widget on page1
5. Verify that clicking on the web content link navigates to page2
6. Navigate to Site Administration > Publishing > Export and export public pages, including web contents.
7. In a new bundle, create a new blank site called “Test”
8. Import public pages into Test
9. Click on link.
Expected Result: You would be taken to page2 of the Test site that you just imported public pages for.
Actual Result: You are taken the the default site and a Not Found error occurs.