As a Raylife Developer, I want to be able to add placeholder pages for the D2C flow so that I can save time with development.
- Bring in the existing D2C pages built by Giuseppe
- Create placeholder pages for the remaining application pages using the existing Raylife theme
Application Placeholder Pages:
- Welcome! Let's start.
- Just the business basics!
- Select a product.
- Let's get to know your business!
- Tell us about your employees!
- More about <dynamic display of user-entered street address>
- Hang tight.... (loading page)
- Let's get in touch (knockout page)
- Quote page
Policy Processing page Policy Declaration page
- All pages must be mobile-friendly
- NOTE: ACTUAL MOBILE-RESPONSIVE DESIGNS AS SHOWN IN THE MOCKUP WILL BE COVERED UNDER A SEPARATE EPIC (
LPS-134804). WE JUST NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT THE STORY CAN BE VIEWED AS PASSABLE ON A MOBILE DEVICE