As a new insurance shopper that has selected a product to quote, I want to enter my business information so that I can ensure that the quote I get is for exactly what I’m looking for.
Given that I’m a new insurance shopper that has selected Business Owners Policy for starting a quote, when I click to continue, then I should be able to enter my business information in the quote application.
- Title: “Let’s get to know your business!”
- Field text and rules should match the field matrix
- When clicked, users will be navigated to their previous screen with all changes saved
- Only enabled when all required fields have been fulfilled
- When clicked, users will be navigated to the next screen with all changes saved
- If unable to save, the user will not be navigated to the next screen and the following error message will display: “Unable to save your information. Please try again.”
- All pages must be mobile-friendly
- NOTE: ACTUAL MOBILE-RESPONSIVE DESIGNS AS SHOWN IN THE MOCKUP WILL BE COVERED UNDER A SEPARATE EPIC (LPS-134804). WE JUST NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT THE STORY CAN BE VIEWED AS PASSABLE ON A MOBILE DEVICE
Note: Save & Exit will be covered under a different Epic & Story so it doesn’t need to be included as part of this story
Note: Informational Side Bar will be covered under a different Story