As a user that has just successfully paid for a BOP policy from Raylife, I want to see a confirmation page so that I understand what my next steps are to officially bind my policy.
Given that I'm a user that has bought a BOP policy from Raylife, when my payment is successful, then I should be navigated to a final Policy Declaration Page with my new Policy Number.
- As part of the OOTB Commerce integration with PayPal, when the payment is successful in PayPal, then the user should be automatically redirected to Liferay's Policy Declaration page and be assigned a new Policy Number.
The following content should be editable by an admin user:
- Page Header: "Congrats!"
- Sub-heading: "What's Next:"
"We will email you the policy contract to sign via DocuSign.<BR>
Look for an email from [email protected]<BR>
If you don’t receive an email within 24 hours, contact us at (909) 987-6543"
The following info should come from the API:
- <Product Name>
- <Policy Premium amount per year>
- <New Policy Number that is Generated>
- <Policy Term>
- This effective date should be calculated as: (current date +1)
- The policy term is 12 months
- (example: effective date is 8/18/2021 so the Policy Term will be 8/18/2021 - 8/18/2022)
- <Coverage Names & Coverage Amounts>
The following links should be added to the Policy Declaration page, but they will not be functional:
- All pages must be mobile-friendly
- NOTE: ACTUAL MOBILE-RESPONSIVE DESIGNS AS SHOWN IN THE MOCKUP WILL BE COVERED UNDER A SEPARATE EPIC (LPS-134804). WE JUST NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT THE STORY CAN BE VIEWED AS PASSABLE ON A MOBILE DEVICE
|Create "Congrats!" Fragment||LPS-138461||Closed|
|Create "Congrats! information" Fragment||LPS-139552||Closed|
|Create Confirmation Page||LPS-138459||Closed|
|Create "Dummy" Links to Display||LPS-138463||Closed|
|Conection with API||LPS-138462||Closed|
|[QA] Manual validation - Round 1 - Failed||LPS-141941||Closed|
|[Impedibug] Misalignment on "Dummy" Links (Donwload, Print & Share)||LPS-142236||Closed|
|[QA] Manual validation - Round 2 - Passed||LPS-142854||Closed|