As a user that has just successfully paid for a BOP policy from Raylife, I want to see a confirmation page so that I understand what my next steps are to officially bind my policy.
Given that I'm a user that has bought a BOP policy from Raylife, when my payment is successful, then I should be navigated to a final Policy Declaration Page with my new Policy Number.
- As part of the OOTB Commerce integration with PayPal, when the payment is successful in PayPal, then the user should be automatically redirected to Liferay's Policy Declaration page and be assigned a new Policy Number.
Policy Declaration Page
The following content should be editable by an admin user:
- Page Header: "Congrats!"
- Sub-heading: "What's Next:"
"We will email you the policy contract to sign via DocuSign.<BR>
Look for an email from [email protected]<BR>
If you don’t receive an email within 24 hours, contact us at (909) 987-6543"
The following info should come from the API:
- <Product Name>
- <Policy Premium amount per year>
- <New Policy Number that is Generated>
- <Policy Term>
- This effective date should be calculated as: (current date +1)
- The policy term is 12 months
- (example: effective date is 8/18/2021 so the Policy Term will be 8/18/2021 - 8/18/2022)
- <Coverage Names & Coverage Amounts>
"Dummy" Links to Display:
The following links should be added to the Policy Declaration page, but they will not be functional:
- All pages must be mobile-friendly
- NOTE: ACTUAL MOBILE-RESPONSIVE DESIGNS AS SHOWN IN THE MOCKUP WILL BE COVERED UNDER A SEPARATE EPIC (
LPS-134804). WE JUST NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT THE STORY CAN BE VIEWED AS PASSABLE ON A MOBILE DEVICE
- is related to
LPS-135242 Raylife Payment Method & Processing
LPS-135244 Raylife - DocuSign Integration
LPS-144589 Automate Tests for Raylife - Policy Declaration Page