Affects Version/s: 7.4.1 CE GA2, 7.4.X
Component/s: Database Partitioning
Steps to reproduce:
- Set database.partition.enabled=true in portal-ext.properties
- Start new Liferay
- Create a new virtual instance
- Log into the new virtual instance as an admin
- Go to Instance Settings > Platform > Email > Email Sender
- Enter some custom values and save
- Assert that changes are "saved" (e.g. navigate other settings and get back to email)
- Restart Liferay
- Go back to the new virtual instance > Instance Settings > Platform > Email > Email Sender
Expected behavior: Custom values are shown
Current behavior: Default values are shown
This issue only seems to affect to settings under "platform", which are defined in portal-settings-web module.
It may be related with a failure in PortalPreferences, when DBPartition is enabled.