Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
The date format is not being validated correctly.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Instance Settings, Localization, add Greek to the current languages, then make Greek the default instance language.
- Create a new blank site (so it will have Greek as its default language).
- Create a form in that site, on which you put a Date field. Make that field required.
- Create a page in the site and put the form on it through a Forms portlet.
- Go to this page and type in 13/06/2021 (that is June 13, 2021 in the Greek date format: dd/mm/yyy)
- Click Submit.
The user should not get a validation error and the record should be submitted correctly.
It gets a "This field is required" validation error. (were the field not to be required, the submission would be apparently successful, but then you could see that the date is empty in View Entries for the form)