The User Experience Display Epic aims to deliver a fully integrated experience between Liferay Objects and the page building experience. It can be highlighted 3 goals for this epic:
- Allow users to use forms to gather data and save in the object data storage in a page;
- Allow users to display object entries in a page;
- Allow users to show the details of an object entry in a page.
- Define how (display type) the list of content should be displayed in the user experience
- List or table
This story aims to solve the case of displaying the data from an object to an end user.
After the implementation, the user that is building a page should be able to:
- Define the format of the visualization (list or table);