The User Experience Display Epic aims to deliver a fully integrated experience between Liferay Objects and the page building experience. It can be highlighted 3 goals for this epic:
- Allow users to use forms to gather data and save in the object data storage in a page;
- Allow users to display object entries in a page;
- Allow users to show the details of an object entry in a page.
- Filter entries from an object when listing content in the application/experience.
This story aims to solve the case of defining dynamic filters to user views, so users building a page can define which filters the end users will be able to aply to their views depending on the context.
After the implementation:
- Users building a page should be able to define which filters (search bar, select from list filters, multiple selection list) their users will be able to use;
- This feature should support custom fields from custom objects.
- Final users should be able to apply the filters that the page builders defined