Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
Component/s: Application Security > Token SSO
Cannot configure a root-relative Logout Redirect URL in Token Based SSO at instance level configuration.
This problem is reproduced after the
Before that LPS, you were able to define a root-relative Logout Redirect URL at system level configuration.
This is necessary in case you have several site domains and you want to redirect to a generic page for every domain.
Steps to reproduce
- Go to Control Panel => Instance Settings => SSO
- Go to the "Token Based SSO" section
- Check "Enabled"
- Fill in the URL: /my-logout-redirect-url
- Save the changes:
- : You can save the changes
- : You cannot save the changes, an error "The logout redirect URL is invalid." is shown