Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
Component/s: User Management > Users & Organizations
Steps to reproduce:
- Create an organization ORG1 and create its site.
- Go to the site settings and enable "Allow Manual Membership Management"
- Create an user, user1.
- Create an user group, UG1
- Add the user1 to the user group UG1
- Go to the Site Memberships in the Users section add the default "test" user, and in user groups add the UG1 group.
- Go to Site Memberships and in the User section, search by "user1"
Expected => you find the user1 in the results
Observed => you do not find the user1 in the results.
NOTE: if you follow the same steps in a normal site, the search works as expected.