Affects Version/s: Master
Fix Version/s: None
Dynamic Data List is not migrated correctly when upgrading from 7.2 to master.
MySQL version: 5.7
Liferay version: liferay-dxp-tomcat-7.2.10-ga1
Steps to Reproduce
Import the attached mysql dump from 7.2 or:
- Run liferay-dxp-tomcat-7.2.10-ga1
- Go to Content & Data > Dynamic Data Lists;
- Click on the Options button at the top-right and select Manage Data Definitions.
- Add a new Data Definition;
- Add a number field to the builder;
- Add a date field making a fields group and save;
- Go back to Dynamic Data Lists > Lists tab;
- Add a new list;
- Select the created Data Definition and save;
- Select the created List;
- Click on add button;
- Type values and publish.
- Go to master
- Run Database Upgrade Tool
- Run Liferay Portal
Dynamic Data List should be migrated with typed values.
Dynamic Data List values are lost during database upgrade.