Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Headless API page (http://localhost:8080/o/api)
- Go to REST Applications > account-rest/v1.0
- Select the postAccount endpoint (/v1.0/accounts)
- Add an account containing only the name field on the JSON (Account1)
- Check the Accounts portlet to see the account name
- Repeat step 3 with a different account name (Account2)
- Check the Accounts portlet again
2 accounts should be added. External reference code should be ignored since it was omitted on the JSON.
The first account (Account1) was updated with the name of the second account (Account2) instead of creating a new one.
Omitting the ERC field on the JSON will add an account with an empty ERC ("") during the