The User Experience Display Epic aims to deliver a fully integrated experience between Liferay Objects and the page building experience. It can be highlighted 3 goals for this epic:
- Allow users to use forms to gather data and save in the object data storage in a page;
- Allow users to display object entries in a page;
- Allow users to show the details of an object entry in a page.
- Display forms in site experiences that are able to store data into objects
This ticket aims to list all tasks that need to be done to use forms as interface to gather data from the user and storage in the object.
Goals for the story:
- Repeatable fields should not be allowed when using forms to storage data in Liferay Objects;
- Support to translations;
- Make sure we support integration with boolean fields;
- Make sure workflows can't be added to forms that are mapped to an object