Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Site named Site1.
- Create a User named User1.
- Assign the user to Site1.
- Create a regular role named Forms.
- Define the following permissions for the role: Access in Site Administration.
- Assign User1 to role Forms.
- Create a form with a text field in Site1.
- Add the form to a page in Site1.
- Fill the form to create an entry (doesn't matter the user that does so).
- Log in with User1 and go to the form administration.
- Click on the option View Entries from the form.
- Select an entry.
The delete button on the management bar appears enabled and fails if used.
The delete button on the management bar should appear disabled.
On 7.2.x and above this is fixed by