Affects Version/s: None
Component/s: User Management > Business Accounts
Viewing and navigating Accounts allows Users to choose which Account they want to operate as, or perform operations on. Note that the User must have permissions to view Accounts.
- View and navigate a paginated list of Accounts that a User has permissions to view.
- Change size of list per page (e.g., 4, 8, 20, 60 items)
- Users belonging to a single Account will not have access to this interface.
- Select an Account from the list as the active Account.
- Search for an Account within the list by Account Name, Account ID.
- Filter the list in the Table view by:
- Status (Active, Inactive)
- Type (All, Business, Guest, Person)
- Order the list in the Table view by Account Name