The respective members of a 2B company must fulfill their responsibilities on behalf of the company. In order to do so, they shall be assigned to one (or more) Accounts by the B2 Administrator. The editable fields in this experience will be condensed, to serve as a quick access to a User's most prevalent details for a 2B Administrator.
- View and navigate a paginated list of Users assigned to an Account.
- Change size of list per page (e.g., 10 items)
- Search for a User within the list by the following fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Filter by Status (Active, Inactive)
- Order by First Name, Last Name, Email Address
- Add and Remove Users assigned to an Account.
- Edit Users*
*1:1 parity with Account Users portlet