Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Site Builder --> Navigation Menu
- Create a new Navigation Menu with a name "Test Menu"
- Go to Home page and click on configuration of the Navigation Menu portlet
- Choose your new menu "Test Menu"
- Go to Design --> Page Templates --> (Tab) Page Templates
- Create new Collections with a name "Test Collection"
- Create new Content Page Template with a name "Test Collection Page" and Publish
- Go to Site Builder --> Pages
- Add a new Public Pages and select your "Test Collection Page" in "Test Collection".
- Create a new Page with name "Test Page", check the box "Add This Page to Test Menu" and Publish
Navigation menu "Test Menu" contains and it's visible in "Test Page"
It's not visible. You'll need to add "Test Page" in "Test Menu" configuration to be able to visible it.
Works if the page is created with a global template. Fixed in
* Please see Zendesk Support tab for further comments and attachments.