Users in charge of defining styles for a site may find previewing styles useful. With this new option added to the dropdown in the control bar, users will be able to preview the different styles by category.
- Note.- Transitions won't have a preview yet.
- New property should be added to each token set to determine the type of preview it will use (see LPS-144099)
- Tokens not included in any category / token set won't be previewed
- If the token set type is not recognized because a property has not been added, then it will show in the sidebar but will be rendered as "Preview not available"
- If a token or a token set doesn't have the right property (for example a border is included in a token set indicated as "color"), then that token / token set will be indicated as "Preview not available"