(observed on liferay.dev, thus the 7.4 "affected version")
- Make sure you have multiple workflow notifications
- Navigate to the list of notifications
The issues appear when selecting multiple notifications:
- Select one notification that's already read, and one that is unread.
- Result: You can't "mark as read" or "mark as unread" - why the current status of a notification is relevant for this operation beats me.
- Expected: I can mark all selected notifications as read or unread, no matter if they're all in the same state or not
- Select one regular notification and one displaying greyed out, "Notification no longer applies. / Notification for My Workflow Tasks was deleted."
- Result: You can't delete both selected notification. Delete button is only active when actual notifications are selected. After that delete operation, all notifications disappear though.
- Expected: don't select "Notification no longer applies" when checking the "select all" checkbox in the title bar
|ID||Test Priority||Test Scenarios||Test to add|
|5||A user can mark all selected notifications as read via the management bar no matter if they're all in the same state or not.||NotificationsFramework#CanMarkNotificationsWithDifferentStatesAsRead|
|5||A user can mark all selected notifications as unread via the management bar no matter if they're all in the same state or not.||NotificationsFramework#CanMarkNotificationsWithDifferentStatesAsUnread|
|5||An obsolete notification can not be selected||NotificationsFramework#CannotSelectObsoleteNotification|
|5||The obsolete notification will be removed after refreshing the page||NotificationsFramework#RefreshingPageRemovesObsoleteNotifications|