Steps to reproduce:
- Create a site with a page containing the Questions widget
- Add users Q and A and add them to the site
- Assign role Content Reviewer to user A for the site
- Add more than 5 questions as user A
- Add a question as user Q
- Go to Instance Settings > Message Boards and enable Moderation with a threshold of 5
- Answer the question created by Q as user A
- Assert that the answer of A is not in pending status, as this user's contributions are above the moderation threshold
- As user Q, mark the question created by user A as "Chosen Answer"
Expected behavior: The answer shows as approved
Current behavior: The answer shows as pending.
Technical details: Mark the answer as chosen counts as an update by user Q, which is subject to moderation. In this case (the question owner marks an approved answer) we should skip moderation.