Affects Version/s: 126.96.36.199 DXP SP1, 7.4.2 CE GA3
Component/s: Core Infrastructure
Git Pull Request:
QA Test Name:
QA Test Score:15
When deleting a site, not all references to the site are also removed, as entries in the Layout table containing the sites groupId still remain after the deletion has completed.
1. Launch a clean 7.3 bundle connected to an observable database type (such as MySQL)
2. Create a test site "TestSite1"
3. In a terminal window and/or utility, begin examining the database, then execute the query select * from Group_; and find the entry with the groupKey: TestSite1; making note of the groupId for that entry
4. Within the bundle, create a blank content page "BlankPage1" on TestSite1, then publish the page without making any changes
5. Execute the select * from Layout; query for the database, then make note of how many entries were present that included the groupId identified in step 3 (there were two in my case, for the friendly URLs "/a4a8730d-1dd5-4ec0-a322-d954e5f5a660" and "/blankpage1")
6. In the bundle, delete the test site
7. Execute the query select * from Layout; again
Expected Result: All references to the test site would be removed
Actual Result: There are still references in the Layout table to the deleted site's pages
Partially reproduced – there is also a third entry including the “/manage” reference when performing the steps above in Master, which the client notes they have seen in 7.2 sites as well (I assume it is related to the ...control_panel/manage... link). After deleting the site, the /manage reference remains, though the other entries seem to be removed from the Layout table.