Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Translations Management
Steps to Reproduce
- Deploy the content page translations config file
- Go to page> add a content page with a Heading element
- Go to configuration> workflow
- Edit content page to "Single Approver"
- Edit translation to "Single Approver"
- Go to page
- Click the ellipsis of the content page and export the content page for Spain
- Translate the page on local
- Go back to portal> Go to page
- Click the ellipsis of the content page and import for translation
- View the page button, the publish button should be changed to "Submit for Publication" (Bug)
- Import the xlf file> Publish
Content page translation workflow can be activated after enabling workflow. Users can receive notifications and workflow tasks after importing a translation.
Content page translation workflow can not be activated.
Tomcat 9.0.33 + MySQL 5.7. Portal master GIT ID: 97d2eb44f7cf20601825350b6a3c4a42fe83d5ac