As a Blueprint editor, I can select Liferay Objects entities to search in.
The following changes made to the Query Builder tab > Query Settings section:
- "SEARCHABLE ASSET TYPES" renamed to SEARCHABLE TYPES
- Help text: update to Select the searchable types. Note, if no types are selected, all searchable types (asset and objects) will be searched.
- "Select Asset Types" button renamed to Select Types
- The "Select Asset Types" model window title renamed to Select Types
- The selector should list both asset types and searchable Liferay Object types in a single, merged list, ordered by their human readable names
See the screenshot attached.