Repeated n-level nested field merge after filling and publishing the Web Content.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Content & Data > Web Content > Structures tab;
- Add a new Structure;
- Create a 2 levels nested field;
- Enable the Repeatable property on the deepest nested field;
- Save the Structure;
- Go to Web Content;
- Create a Web Content based on the created Structure;
- Duplicate the deepest nested field;
- Fill the data on the nested field;
- Publish the Web Content;
- Go back to the published Web Content;
- See the results.
The original nested field and the repeated one should remain separate.
The original nested field and the repeated one merge together in one nested field.