If the user format the mask with a dot in any position, the integer number is converted to decimal in form entries.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a form
- Add a Numeric Field to the Form.
- Make sure that Numeric Type is set to the integer
- Go to the Advanced tab
- Enable the Input Mask option
- Create a mask (E.g +99 (99) 9999-9999)
- Publish the form
- Go to published form
- Type 123412341234
- Submit the form
- Go to Content and Data -> Forms
- On the created form select View Entries (three dots on the left side of form name)
- Observe that the entry is now "0.12341234123" and the last number isn't there
- On the entry select View (three dots on the left side of the entry)
- Observe that the masked entry is "E.g +01 (23) 4123-4123" and not "E.g +12 (34) 1234-1234"
The entry should be an integer number
The dot on the mask is interpreted as a decimal separator and the entry is saved as a decimal number