- DPX connected to AC
- A page with a Button element
- Go A/B Test panel > 'Create Test' > Set 'Name' and select 'Click' > 'Save'
- Select button as click goal
- Create a Variant
- Go to 'Edit' Page > Delete the button element > 'Publish'
- Click 'Review and Run Test' > 'Run'
A/B Test is created even without the button element
A/B Test should not be able to run without an existing click goal
Bundle: Liferay CE
Database: MySQL 8.0.25
Last Commit: 88c7b68bb21a42adc57fd259a0b7f70221afc4fe
- Firefox Latest
- Chrome Latest